Terms and conditions
1. Buying one or ten lessons
- Payment before partaking in a class is necessary via the website. The trial class is for free.
- Paying with cash is not possible.
- Online subscription before the class starts is mandatory.
- Seeing how many places are still available in each class can be found on the website. If classes are fully booked then attending the class is not possible.
- Classes can be booked in advance on the website.
- If not attending a class, cancellation must be done within 24 hours.
- Catching up on a class can be done within the validity period of the card.
- The validity period of the 10 class card is 11 weeks.
3. Illness or inconveniencies
- If a participant is ill/inconvenienced, cancellation via the website is possible.
- Putting your card on HOLD*. This is possible if a participant is incapable of joining classes for a longer period of time due to a legitimate reason.
- Return of money is not possible.
- When the teacher is absent, a replacement will be arranged.
- When the teacher is absent for a longer period of time, the
participants card will be set on HOLD*.
* HOLD (card is frozen, no request of money, class will be posponed)